Are sex toys a sign of selfishness?

November 23 2022

When I was last in a ltr. My partner liked to use a variety of sex toys during sex and alone. Despite claiming that I was a perfectly satisfying lover. She would enjoy heightened pleasure ( I assume) from this. But when I tried to discuss the other things that I wanted to do with her ( MMF, hook ups etc) I was shut down. Told that I was being unrealistic.... Despite apparently allowing her all that she desired...
Anyway so that ended.... Just looking for the other perspective.

Comments

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

a year ago

Sex toys are in no way the equivalent of an open relationship.

One is a masturbation aid, the other is a completely different way of living for the mostly monogamous population.

I understand you and your former partner weren't on the same page with regards monogamy. But equating that with her using sex toys... is not the way to go.

- Alex

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

"Allowing her all there she desired"? I'm hoping this is a typo OP.

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

The way we are reading your post (only our opinion) is that you feel that because she enjoyed her toys on the one hand, and did not want to get into 3 somes, hook ups / group sex etc, that she was being selfish?

Masturbation is one thing (and is healthy & normal) and being coerced into having 3somes etc is something entirely different, bordering on being selfish. Pot .. kettle … black

• Mrs_Deep_Love

Mrs_Deep_Love

a year ago

Allowing her to use sex toys?

Oh dear..

Why does RHP keep reminding me to say nice things....

• ArtsyLusttty

ArtsyLusttty

a year ago

Sex toys for own pleasure - that is NOT selfish thing to do...

Lusttty

• nightingale8

nightingale8

a year ago

I’d take it as a positive she felt comfortable enough to masturbate in front of you, and great that she was in charge of her own pleasure. That she was able to say no to you is also great she was able to put that limit in. Being sexually liberated doesn’t have to equated with having no limits

• couplecourious

couplecourious

a year ago

May come back to comment after I have finished unpacking

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

One of the best examples of why it's okay to feel happy when single. I get to have my toy box all to myself without judgement.

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

a year ago

You're not in competition with a sex toy. It's on your team, heightening pleasure.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Sex toys are for both sides and nothing really is selfish about them , it’s another dynamic of sex together and self pleasure. Could be worse zero sex drive ?! And yes toys vs other partners are polls apart

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

So, she used sex toys. Sometimes a women has to use them, to finish herself off.
    You "allowed" all that she desired?
    But yet, you wanted hookups, MMF etc to met your needs.
    First rule: You are not her keeper.
    2nd rule: Her body, her choice.
    It's not about who uses what toys, with whom, desires, kinks/feteshes etc. It's about communicating. She obviously shut you down for a reason. That we don't know, till we hear from her.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Are you jealous of her fetish for toys or upset she won't really play the games you want I used to always play before and after sex. Still do coz I like it . I like it a lot because I get a different orgasm with a man than I do myself. Both fantastic but different. Watch her play it's fun for both

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

a year ago

You're unrealistic. If you don't get that at 53, there's no hope.

• Razzledazzle74

Razzledazzle74

a year ago

I think that a woman that wants to introduce sex toys into play time is super confident about what she wants and needs. It’s not a hey you are no good, it’s a omg I can make this amazing. A woman that knows what she want and is not afraid ask for it in the bed room is super sexy

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

The bit I think you are failing to acknowledge is boundaries. Clearly hers is not involving other people. Toys aren't people.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

There is nothing wrong with using a rabbit or vibrater or any other toy during sex
    If I have cume & the lady I am with is still reved up
    Insert a rabbit & use your tongue on her clitty
    It's so sensational & can realy sate her needs
    It also makes a quicki into a Long I
    Bring it on I say