Are gang bangs allowed if so I WANT ONE. PLEASE !!!!!!

November 03 2022

Im trying to arrange one and its horrible Im Female 42 fit and pretty. have been wondering my whole life
what its like to be used in a sex swing ,,,by a group of 10 , footy guys ,,, young and full of cum

Comments

• Freaky_Fun

Freaky_Fun

a year ago

Allowed?
    Well in the middle of Kmart, probably not.
    In your own home, sure.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Yeah pretty sure if you put an event up you ll get lists of responses if you include pics of yourself in your profile.

Look in the events section... There is a gang bang one there later this year. Use it as a template perhaps?

• Sawadee

Sawadee

a year ago

You could start by putting up a pic , filling in the "ask me's , and writing something intetesting about yourself ?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

Well.. for starters there are 13 in a footy team, but as a good deal of them can’t even count, I don’t suppose that really matters.
    And, semantics aside, the fact that the Rugby League World Cup is currently underway would probably explain why you are finding things so difficult at the moment.
    (That, and the obvious of course).

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

a year ago

Im sure even with no photo and an empty profile, your inbox will be straining at the seams.

• boobsandbusted

boobsandbusted

a year ago

Click to view content

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

The Thirsties are always ready!
    Just watch the defender.
    “Let’s pretend we scored a goal” is always my favourite.

Ms Foxy

• FeistyFatty

• badboyhere

badboyhere

a year ago

I am sure with an offer like that you would also have, girls, dogs, horses, sperm wales and all kinds of mammals lining up for their turn

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

From what I've heard here. Try the parents room at your local Westfield shopping centre

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

How about 15 young guys and we all fill you up with all of our cum?

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Check your inbox and reply to us that have messaged you may help 😎👍

• Jimmbobnsa

Jimmbobnsa

a year ago

Gang bang are a sacred right of passage that deserve an international public holiday.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Said no man ever