Any 45 to 55 yo guys out there?

March 22 2013

Ok, call me naughty, call me what you will, I want to experience life and all it has to offer, thats why Im putting up this post.   It has been a fantasy of mine for a while now to experience what it would be like to have a gangbang (hate that word) with some older guys.   So if you are over 45 and serious, please let me know ... max of 5 guys as I havent got around to doing this before

Comments

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I am over 45 and would love to take part in a gang bang.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Not being rude but.. i just had a look at your profile, you state that you dont want single willies.. so forgive me for being a little confused :)but then, I suppose there is one of those things you have some fantasy that overrule thus :)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Hi Sara,I'm over 45 and would love to meet up for a "get together" as I am in Perth over the School Easter break. Please check out my profile and let me know, otherwise good luck.

• Smilingwithfun

Smilingwithfun

11 years ago

I'm with Spartinas, your profile says,no willies,no older men. What the?

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I would luv to join in

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Oh baby doll, me please. I am free any time, have dick and will travel, 24/7 ready and loaded. God and you should see my cock. Of course in the deepest of respect I will only blow on your face. Best of luck young lady, I so want to be a slut too... Really.. But how??

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

After that post hon ..you wont have a problem with your inbox being filled ..literally...   just dont expect any of them to call you afterwards and you will be fine !!!     Good luck with it all

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

let me know if you manage to organise it ;)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Not quite 45 but, always willing to put a shoulder to the wheel! - Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Shinas' After that post hon ..you wont have a problem with your inbox being filled ..literally...   just dont expect any of them to call you afterwards and you will be fine !!!     Good luck with it all     think she is real??

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

im not 45 but i have a nine inch cock

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Does forty n fit ! Get me an invite!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Buyer I'm one year to young - Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

remember boys ...... if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

OP,you have achieved the seemingly impossible .Men wishing,wishing, they were over forty-five.Kudos to you.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

and if a Forum post contradicts the profile description it generally is.Call me a cynic but happy for you to message me if you are for real to discuss further.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

and I turn 45 in 3 months...contact me mid June!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

.. for her and did a little posting on her behalf..Nice pink nickers though..

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

The profile is a complete contradiction to the request for a start, I would be amazed if this was genuine and equally amazed to hear you went through with it. Queuing up for a possible maybe seems a little desperate to be honest.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Hi Sara, I am in Perth and is 60 within your considerations ? I like your adventurous nature and open nature.   Please drop a reply, available anytime for a cool lady, Rod

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Your punctuation in your OP is a lot better than your profile, so I'm with LRE. If someone did post on your behalf, they're an asshole. It may be wise to change your username. May I suggest Sara_22?

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Maybe someone should message her and let her know. I can't do it as a guest.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Guys,its got to be a fraud,but just in case it isnt,Hi Sara 21 i'm 45 but alas i live in sydney jsk

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Meeka100' Maybe someone should message her and let her know. I can't do it as a guest. Just did this Meeka,i hope for her sake she reads it quick smart,jsk

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Well, I can see why people here are puzzled or confused.Your 'headline' states under- 25s only, you also say "no peeps with willys" & "no oldies" on your profile...Sudden change of heart ?Well, I'd like to put my hand up, just in case you really mean it, but unfortuanately am on the other side of the country & with no immediate plans to be in Perth.So, good luck to you & to all the punters. This is one where I'd really be interested in hearing how the story ends :-)

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Well fuck me.... I never really believed there were as many forum lurkers as others claim. But look at that... that's one to draw them out! Hello chaps! - Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'Messolonghi' Well fuck me.... I never really believed there were as many forum lurkers as others claim. But look at that... that's one to draw them out! Hello chaps! - Posted from rhpmobile 'fuck me' and 'chaps' in the same sentence please ....

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Done.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

We're with nameinuse . Sara is pulling your chain. Contradiction city . Just another RHP fake

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Sara is innocent till proven otherwise. She hasn't been on today and will not have read the messages jsk and I sent her.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I heard from Sara, the forum was indeed written by her. Hi Sara! We'd love to hear why you posted it.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

hi ppl and doubters lol   thanks so much for ur comments   i did write the post, it is a fantasy of mine ..... im not generally looking for older ppl and willys   however its a fantasy .... like a one off fantasy   hope that clears a few questions ..... next up to prove im real ..... im willing to do a pic and share it on here for the most creative idea that relates to my gb fantasy, lets keep it softcore as im not willing to expose all my bits on here ..... and of course i will promise to post pics of my 'one off' fantasy xx

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Heard from Sara,how fcuking exciting for you pricks in WA,BASTARDS LOL,jsk

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Sara, Sorry we doubted you , it's nice to be proven wrong in this case. We still think its an unusual fantasy considering your general interest , but each to their own. Hope you find and enjoy your fantasy. Good luck. Smack on the wrist, taken on the chin! Ms_Devious , guilty as charged ;-)

• smo669

smo669

11 years ago

I'm in Perth regularly and I have some friends there, happy to indulge your fantasy any way you like X Tom

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Quoting 'sassyme' remember boys ...... if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!- Posted from rhpmobile

• Playful2looking

Playful2looking

11 years ago

Sorry Sara Your a bit young for me. come and see me when your over thirty

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

surely you have your five by now, or did your mail server trip out ?

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Hi Sara not sure if this fantasy has been fulfilled yet or not as can't see any dates on replies? I don't have a 9" cock like Mrcoolsteal!!! But it's my 45th on Friday so would be a great birthday if it happened lol - Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I'm actually glad I'm not over 45. I'd need my pacemaker reset, a manicure, and my Scooby snacks :p- Posted from rhpmobile

• On_Safari

On_Safari

11 years ago

Quoting 'Messolonghi'Well fuck me.... I never really believed there were as many forum lurkers as others claim. But look at that... that's one to draw them out! Hello chaps! - Posted from rhpmobile   I was thinking the exact same thing Messo!! Quickly followed by there's a sucker born every minute.....   Safari

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Not over 45 but mature fit 38yo with no problems supplying venue plus few guys same age or older in Perth Cheers- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I tend to agree with sassyme.. sorry doll, not yet buying it.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Would love to tease that body anytime your ready anyway lifes short just have fun...   Steve

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Check my profile I'm in

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Count me in, PLEASE- Posted from rhpmobile

• FunTimeLords

FunTimeLords

11 years ago

We hope you have / has a good time....some of us older fellas do go ok you know.....lol.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

men are funny !

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

I think she is having herself on !!

• Goldenage

Goldenage

11 years ago

Quoting 'sassyme' remember boys ...... if it looks too good to be true then it probably is!- Posted from rhpmobile I think sassyme hit the nail on the head.................like, as if some young chicky babe her age would be chasing older guys to bang her.

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Oh really ??? TO ALL THE GUYS OVER 45 ...DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

11 years ago

Quoting '50zkool' men are funny ! And sadly...... all to predictable huh......visions of a conga line of dumbarses forming..... hands quivering in their pockets...DG

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

according to her profile she hasn't even been on here since the 28th April so she's either:a) already had her funb) is finding her fun elsewherec) wasn't really serious No matter which one it is though guys, you can stop offering your services now. She's not listening

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Looking for a real man who will make my dreams come true. A REAL MAN- Posted from rhpmobile

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

sassyme is right guys if it looks too good to be true then it probably is! also fake

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

Just hold that thought for another.... 3 years and I'll be right with you!

• RHP User

RHP User

11 years ago

sounds good to me mmmm but im only 43

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

I have a huge fetish to be involved in a gangbang as such a huge turn on and have respect for woman who do them. Adelaide seems impossible to do anything as no one seems to be real. Anyone in Adelaide doing these gangbangs i would like to get involved. Friendly respectful non judgemental guy i am and dont judge a book by its cover

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

This post originated back in 2013 ' 7 years ago ?... Probably happily married with kids now ?

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

47 but sorry I'm in Melbourne

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yeah

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yeah I'm keen

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yessss leave a mesage

• Mischeviouslad

Mischeviouslad

3 years ago

😂😂😂😂...... guys, youre looking a little desperado... chasing a dodgy post from 2013 😂😂

• XXXmenow21

XXXmenow21

3 years ago

Interested , msg me also

• nightrain13

nightrain13

2 years ago

Hello’s