Am I good enough

August 15 2022

My girl was spit roasted by two guys over a period of four hours . She said it was painful but good pain . Then a few weeks later she went back again for the same . After that one guy just ain’t enough??

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Ask her dude

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Your profile states that you are “single “ ??

We assume that you were not present when your girlfriend got spit roasted?

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

2 years ago

Further to our comment above, would it not have been safer (for your relationship) for you to be present during said spit roasting ?

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

2 years ago

Maybe its another issue and not your dick. You should ask her. Not all woman put dick size first.
    Is it so hard to click complicated instead of single on here? Ive had a lot of messages from single guys who turned out to have a gf or partner. So many time wasters.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

2 years ago

Duuuuude, you should be there, supporting an Alabama Spit Roast and/or an Eiffel Tower.
    Cause, why not. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ms Foxy

• Fuckmywifexxx

Fuckmywifexxx

2 years ago

You'll never be enough again... (Wife)

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Presumably your girl loves you and you have a special connection. A spit roast is just a fun fantasy to enjoy occasionally. They are different experiences and she is getting different things from each experience.

She will still want to make love to you, because it reinforces her love and connection to you. She may even feel more connected and in love with you for allowing her the freedom within your relationship to fulfill a fantasy.

• DonnaBrett

DonnaBrett

2 years ago

She's just like a kid with a new toy, let her enjoy it :)

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

Talk to her and be honest and frank with her and let her be the same. It won't become if you just discuss it openly. Pride my get bruised but let feelings get hurt and actually try to see each other's point of view. Take your time when talking about it. It will probably not be all that enjoyable when your discussing because someone might hear something they don't want to. You'll better for it though. Or it won't and me personally would preferred that than trying prolong a relationship one of you don't want be in

• captivating1

captivating1

a year ago

Can't comment on the "painful but good pain" part, but there's something hot about being spitroasted. You could say it's another way we can multitask? Lol. And it has nothing to do with one guy not being enough, but more about mixing it up and the mental space she'd go to by playing with more than one at once.

• craze

craze

a year ago

so hot