Age preference.

September 24 2022

Hello all, serious question. How strict is everyone on the age preferences they set in profiles?

Thanks.

Comments

• Ex007

Ex007

2 years ago

To my understanding and for myself that is why age preference is there.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

2 years ago

Very. That's kinda the point I think😋

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

2 years ago

We've connected with people and been surprised to see we're well outside their RHP listed age range.

But that mainly happens in real life, where no one asks your age. They just look at you and decide if they like what they see.

- Alex

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

My age range is quite broad 18 to 65 so I've not really had much trouble with that as I'm male an very few people message me anyway.

I think I look like I can still pass for mid 40s even though I'm 50+ and I do send message to people who age range is set to 45. I don't think it's a huge deal and I'm always polite and in some cases apologetic that I've done so but in every case it's being either a nice thanks but no thanks or they've been open to chatting further.

And there is one woman on here who's 89 and her breasts are sensational... Seen them on cam so I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she farted! And I've actually sent messages to her as well.

So for me it's a case by case basis.

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

2 years ago

I’ll like people that we might be outside their range, if they contact us then I take it they aren’t that strict.

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

2 years ago

I understand why people put age ranges but it does limit your options. I don't get people who just want younger (unless you're a cougar) which makes sense.

Like everyone I added my age range, I don't connect with people under a certain age but as for older out of my range, if I find you attractive with a great attitude, it's game on.

• pie_lover

pie_lover

2 years ago

Thank you one and all for your replies and comments. Quite insightful, I guess we are all different and searching for different things.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

The age range is there for a reason. I do not relate sexually to people outside of the groups outlined in my profile. If I did then technically my profile starts out with a lie.

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

2 years ago

There are a lot of variables here, hard preferences, soft preferences and limits.
    Age is also very subjective, chronological age, physical age and emotional age. what happens next is anyone's guess. Chronological age is set, you can't change your birthday, physical age is determined by your genes and lifestyle, some 40 year olds look like they're 60 and vice versa. As for emotional age let's say I'm an 18 year old with 50 years experience. Some of us just think life's a big joke until things get real while others are dead serious nearly all the time.
    Additionally ageism is real, we have to accept that for what it is so that means taking note of and respecting peoples age preferences, even if they are 18 - 99.
    Being sexual beings is a universal common denominator with a whole range of variables in this part of the mix too. I think men keep a libido more than women but can't back that up with wide ranging evidence.
    Age preferences online are very arbitrary and as others point out meeting in person changes the perceptions of age. Age gaps in relationships do happen and that's another story.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I have a set age range for a reason. If a much younger person messages me my first reply is a question asking are they aware of my age and then its gane on from that point.

• bianca_dd

bianca_dd

2 years ago

I am incredibly strict 18-99 I think mine says. As yet I have not been approached by anyone outside of that range so can't say what my reaction would be.

• Robocrop

Robocrop

2 years ago

Unfortunately age preferences don't update as members get older. So as I get older, I drop out of some age preferences and "60" seems to be a common cutoff😢

• FitAndGeeky50

FitAndGeeky50

2 years ago

Age preference is an interesting one. Whilst some are strict on it (chasing someone younger than your kids could feel off), for others I think age preference is a good proxy for how those in the age range are going to look. Being honest about my own gender, guys more so than the ladies in general let themselves go as they get older (much higher percentages overweight and obese). Age preference ranges get you cutting out a lot. Unlike us single guys who treasure every lady looking at our profile or messaging us, ladies get bombarded, so some pre-filtering via age preferences, to cut out 'Joe Keg-belly' makes sense. Even if it does provide an added challenge to those of us over 30 who haven't given up.

• SquirtLover80

SquirtLover80

2 years ago

Older, younger, it doesn't bother me in the slightest, everyone brings something unique to the table - experience, sexual confidence, willingness to try new things, whatever it may be.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

If you are looking for a sex conection age dosent realy matter as ling as you are you are booth getting what you need id go older probable not younger

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

I have a range on my profile simply because I don't want to attract someone my sons age. If in the throes of a group scenario and a handsome hunk wondered into my web I doubt I'd be interested in his age unless he looked too young.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Everyone has a preferred set age but I wouldn’t enforced in most cases . I’ve dated a 65 year old and was amazing and she was out of my preferred age range . There needs to be a bit of flexibility