Age gap relationships

March 08 2024

Ive always been interested in older guys and am looking for a serious relationship with a guy older than me. Ive been hurt to many times by guys my age and love the protective safe feeling that older men give me. How do I go about finding one who is genuine and wants to give me that rather than 5 minuites and they are gone?

Comments

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

7 months ago

Easy:
    It’s called discernment, patience, self restraint and intuition.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

7 months ago

Think like a man, act like a woman.
    Before they have a chance to say, "I've got to go", on their last pump, state, "Time to go" Adiós babe! No thank you, no nothing, just push them off, get up, put your big pants on and walk away.
    Easy as that. 👌

Ms Foxy

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

7 months ago

Ohhhh, if they call or text you, just ghost them.

Ms Foxy

• MickyZ

MickyZ

7 months ago

Funny. That is the opposite of my wife who wants a young guy for five minutes and gone.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

7 months ago

You do you but remember age hasn't got anything to do with being ethical, protective or genuine. I would read, watch and learn heaps about attachment and try to figure out your own attachment style. Thats what helped me most to understand why I may be attracted to certain types of people. Intuition generally comes about from understanding what lies beneath to make you attracted to someone in both healthy and unhealthy ways.

• DannyMF

DannyMF

3 months ago

Just be careful, just because someone is older doesn’t mean they’re mature or stable (financially, emotionally or mentally). And depending on the gap a lot will assume control. Hope you find a good one.

• Lion_and_cub

Lion_and_cub

3 months ago

Maybe chat with miss cub and see what you have in common?
    Advice on psychological drivers is well made. Attachment theory, good advice. Know yourself. Watch out for lovebombers who become controlling types, irrespective of the age.