Age and sex.

July 03 2023

Obviously, as we get older, or should I say mature, do ladies after the age of 55+ lose interest in sex? We all know our bodies change but I'm hoping there are some partners out there that retain the pleasures of intimacy and sex and wild and crazy, liberated experiences.

Comments

• Lostyanumber

Lostyanumber

10 months ago

Oh where to start.
    Many women do have a reduced libido later in life,there are plenty who don't. I'm very lucky to have a FWB who is 71 and enjoys sex a lot. I'm not Mr Right but I'm happy to be Mr Right for now, until Mr Right comes along.
    It's interesting to note that I'm told once women are in their late 50s they get less male attention, well less welcomed male attention. It seems that there's plenty of thirsty men who want to carve a notch on the bed post.

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

My lover is 57 and just can't get enough of sex we have been together for 10 years now it just gets better

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

10 months ago

Of course there is!
    The world doesn't stop at aged 55.
    There's couples in nursing homes raging with high libidos. They put good use to shower chairs and there's even plastic on furniture for a reason.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

It's a shame we have to put our age at all. When I'm at a party or club no one asks your age before striking up a conversation or when getting down to business. If they're interested in how you look, the number becomes immaterial. I've not had anyone stop in the middle of fucking me and ask 'oh by the way,how old are you?'then stop and say sorry love you're too old for me.
    Why do we make a big deal about it? Inside we're just as young as we want to be and just as horny. Care free without being careless and can't get pregnant. Not as nimble but certainly more experienced and patient.

• EarthQueen

EarthQueen

10 months ago

I'm not quite there yet but yes I still have a libido and I still want sex but I'm fussier now. If someone won't put in an effort I can't be bothered. That means sexually and socially.
    Also if you do have a reduced libido you can use HRT help. Theres plenty of resources out there to make sex more enjoyable. When I have conversations with my friends about sex its surprising how little they know about how to help their bodies enjoy sex more. For a start you can use lube. My married friend was saying how painful sex was. WTF . Stop having sex that hurts and get some help. I think there's quite a bit of shame tied up on having a lesser libido and the pressure to be a continually sexual being when its obvious that both men and women can have periods of lesser libido. It stops people seeking help with this.

• Plip85

Plip85

10 months ago

You obviously haven't met the right woman, I've met a very beautiful very sexual active over 55 lady on here and to be honest she's phenomenal in the bedroom and recently dressed up for me in naughty lingerie and took me analy which most girls my age wouldn't even dream of and asks for more. I guess it's just finding the right lady that is into sex cause they are out there!

• MidnightSilver

MidnightSilver

10 months ago

I'm not quite there yet age-wise yet, but I know my libido is very much alive and well

The flip side is I'm far less *forgiving* of lovers that promise Espresso Martini and yet bring a Vanilla Latte to the party *sighs*

• beinghuman

beinghuman

10 months ago

In general I have found older people to be fantastic lovers. Practice does make perfect as does an enthusiastic approach to a fulfilling adventure. Certainty more interesting conversations with those old enough to have life experiences!

• RHP User

RHP User

10 months ago

God Bless HRT

• bskys

bskys

10 months ago

Age matters for sex when it involves legal consent and when individuals are emotionally and mentally ready to engage in consensual sexual activities, which varies from person to person.

• carol18

carol18

10 months ago

My libido has skyrocketed at menopause. I can tire many young men and ask for more...Age is just a number if you look after yourself. Which is btw not the case for most men past 45.... But they still think you should find them attractive because they are younger or of similar age....

• Sam50

Sam50

10 months ago

I think most men in my age group which is late 30s love mature ladies 50 plus because ladies after 50 plus has way more higher sex drive than younger ones I have tried and wow great go for ladies 50 plus boys you will learn new experience

• SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

10 months ago

Listen to a podcast by 'wanderlust' on spotify. Their recent episode on 'ageless sex' has some great info and insights.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4S9ICsJx9wUfjspdAbfiiF?si=5gkNb1lvRpG07OyPCcjjIQ

• SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

10 months ago

Click to view content

• fendt

fendt

10 months ago

My wife’s 59 and has a lover and my lovers 62 it’s a mind game 😉

• KatCat

KatCat

9 months ago

Hi babe lost contact I have a new number

• KatCat

KatCat

9 months ago

Love sex and that's that Lolo

• KatCat

KatCat

9 months ago

Women get worried about their bodies changing when these days want 20-year-old bodies but want an older woman because of the experience that she has but yet it's 50 year olds and 55 year olds don't have a body of a 20 year old it's called life it's called nature can't stop The Age process no matter how many creams or operations you have humans change we're meant to be young and I meant to grow old woman a difference when it comes to the sexual side I guess it depends on how you've been treated over the years by men. Like in my case most men use me as a sexual object in that's that they get what they want and I don't see them again but that's not how I play
    Love sex but men want 20 year old body's but want the experience of a 50 year old

• lass166

lass166

9 months ago

Yep heaps of older women still love lots of sex