RHP User

RHP User

M56 F52

Adult theatre

January 21 2021

Hey brissy peeps, just wondering if anybody has experience going to the clubx cinema at chermside..?
Txx

Comments

• compressor

compressor

3 years ago

Never been and wonder what it is like

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Yes we have.

• blueeyes90

blueeyes90

3 years ago

Yes I've been a few time and played with couples there. Most like to stick to fingering mutual mas or oral. A lot of single guys wanking though. And a few times there's regular women that come in solo and lay up front for some action. It's not bad for 17 dollars. I'd be keen to meet a couple and play or watch if you are heading there. Also I'm planning to go with my wife soon and put on a little show, nothing too serious but it's all fun. Feel free to message me if you are heading there as they don't say who or how many are in there. You just find out after you open the door. Would be nice to arrange prior and meet there.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Hey I been there few times .. lucky enough to catch up with couple .. and had great time there ... few cinemas in city as well.. mainly single guys. But weekends is more chance to see couples. Thanks

• not_so_rusty

not_so_rusty

3 years ago

Been a few times to the Club Xs at Chermside and in CBD.
    Played with women a few times, participated in bukkake, had my first gay experiences there and discovered that I like to be watched despite being very shy in the real world.
    You can always be pretty confident there'll be guys there willing to play but if you want to play with women or couples it's best use the discord (https://discord.gg/BRV8q3t) and organise something or keep an eye out for them announcing their attendance.
    If either of you aren't cool with seeing guys jerking or blowing each other it's probably not for you.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

I’ve been to the Chermside one and played with a lady and we had a blast and put on a great show for all the guys playing with themselves.

• blueeyes90

blueeyes90

3 years ago

We are Heading to Chermside today for some fun. Flick me a message if you would like to catch up. Talking about soft swap with someone, or hopefully a couple no extra involvement from others. Basically put on a little show then leave.

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Planning to go there on Thursday arvo.. flick me message if anyone want to join ...

• RHP User

RHP User

3 years ago

Going tomorrow morning to adult cinema ... anyone keen to join ...