About to call it quites

December 17 2023

Been here for a year and have had nothing but disappointment. As soon as we are about to arrange a meet we get blocked and ghosted without any explanation. Way to make us feel ugly and worthless guys

Comments

• iamthecowgodmoo

iamthecowgodmoo

4 months ago

You guys have a very nice profile. If you were looking for single guys, or couples, you would have a line up a mile long.

• Margo_Lover

Margo_Lover

4 months ago

Sorry to hear things aren't going as hoped. Meeting solo women is exceedingly difficult. In a couple of years we've had many ghost, disappear in the lead up, and just a small number of actual dates. VERY small.

Couples are difficult, to find a 4 way match, but not difficult to get a date with generally.

Single guys, can be organised within the hour if the mood strikes. Good, decent single guys are difficult to find too, but they're out there if you do the work to find them.

Chances are most of the 'women' you planned to meet either weren't women or were never planning to meet. It's a common deal.

You've chosen the most difficult path, you need to give it a lot of time and energy to find success.

I wish you much success in your journey.

- Alex.

• teamaj2

teamaj2

4 months ago

Your profile is great . I’d suggest , taking a big breath and attend an event . Be friendly , inclusive , respectful and listen to her needs , should she express any . Make her feel the centre of attention
    The unicorn is a creature spoilt for choice . At an event it’s much more likely to happen . For finding a woman , we found an event holds a higher success rate.
    Often coupled women play openly without their partners . Good luck . Ax

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

4 months ago

We all go through these periods. Try being a single woman on here!
    At least you have each other to fall back on.
    Meet and Greets, attending parties and Adult clubs are a good way to met people.
    Ghosting happens for many reasons; people are allowed to change their minds, especiallyif you have not met.
    TIP 101: Never invest in exchange of messages, till you're sitting opposite face to face. ALWAYS, ALWAYS have plan B.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

RHP User

4 months ago

I’ve never really understood the whole ghosting and blocking thing. Like if you aren’t interested, just say so. No hard feelings and everyone moves on. Those people were probably never legit to begin with, they’re just on here living the fantasy in their heads but not really willing to go through with anything. Your profile is great, it’s not you. Is them.

• JazCon

JazCon

4 months ago

Ummm, your looking only for a unicorn? Not a guy for your threesome fantasy, not even a couple. Just a unicorn ….. in Adelaide. #expectationsmanagement

• Havinaball3

Havinaball3

4 months ago

Hang in there, how many messages do u get a week? Try being out here where I am , get ghosted, blocked even looking at profiles, not sure why some people are on here

• 12exiteu

12exiteu

4 months ago

from my experiences on this site, a lot of the so called women are actually men posing as women, which also goes for couples, lol were all you chat to is the so called husband, not a wife to be found. So just hang in there it will happen in the end. Be positive

• JuniperIsaac

JuniperIsaac

4 months ago

MrI also gets social anxiety, so we generally have a pre-club chat to assess his anxiety level before heading out. At the club, he’ll get to drink to help him relax while I’m the designated driver. We have made a conscious decision to generally only play with each other until he gets comfortable, then we start watching others in the play area. It helps that there are people of all shapes and sizes so he doesn’t get all up in his own head about his looks.

I also make an effort to check in with him throughout the night to gauge his anxiety/mood. If he is ready to bail, then we go, no questions asked. But I also like a post-club analysis to recap what went well, what didn’t and how our communication/actions can improve so we don’t exceed our limits or cause stress on each other.

The main thing is that we go with no expectations to interact with anyone. If we do, it’s a bonus. So…it seems to work so far. YMMV.

• Luvnya

Luvnya

4 months ago

Your an amazing couple beautiful people I've had the pleasure of meeting and playing with, always a fantastic time with you guys in and out of the bedroom. People I can vouch for this couple there amazing you won't be disappointed trust me
    Sorry to hear this is happening

• Therockguy

Therockguy

4 months ago

Just so you don't think this is only happening to you two beautiful people, I had an experience I'd like to share with you. I was chatting with a girl and everything was going well she said she liked what she heard and saw and i did likewise. We lived only 10mins from each other supposively, and arranged a catch up over coffee. Knowing she loved sunflowers i bought one for her just to be a gentleman. She never showed up and my Plan A was not to be but i didnt take it personally. My plan B was that I gave the sunflower to an elderly lady having coffee with her husband and she was so greatful it put a smile on her face. The moral of my story and experience is don't expect sunflowers everytime you chat with someone and if your plan A doesn't eventuate how about make your Plan B each other!! It's more than what us single guys and girls have...other than elderly ladies having coffee x 🤣🤣

• Maracus69

Maracus69

4 months ago

If you guys ever come to Perth look me up and let's have some fun