A positive for a Newbie

January 19 2024

I want to give a positive for a newbie.

Yeah we have all heard about the negative experiences and we cannot ignore nor deny those.

I want to say what a wonderful meet I had today with a newbie. A woman who had the courage to leave a loveless marriage. She met a man who encouraged her to go online which is how we met today. She has been online for 2 months and met 3 men of whom I was the 3rd. She said all 3 men have been good experiences for her.

We chatted online, then on the phone, and met today. YES we had sex as it was obvious from the moment she walked in the door we clicked. But thats not the reason for this post. The reason is for the long chat we had over lunch after.

What stood out was how quickly she realised the difference between both men and couples who showed no understanding of what she sought v wght they wanted., She spoke about couples who expected her to turn up at their place before meetying. Men who complained their wife did not want sex, She couldn’t believe they thought that would be of interest to her.

What worked for her was people who identified with her as a person.

She has only met men. Yet expressed her interest in groups and maybe finding a man who would travel and be in this lifestyle with her. She is already questioning how she will thread the needle.

I just wanted to say how lovely it was to meet a new real person who has entered this lifestyle. An attractive, funny, intelligent woman. One who I sense I can be friends with. Crazy thing is she is a jewel. Most won’t get anywhere near her.

The human connection today was wonderful.

Comments

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

3 months ago

Thank you for that absolutely beautiful affirmation of human connection.
    Thank you. 🙏🙏

• PerthVixen

PerthVixen

3 months ago

It’s amazing that you gave her such a safe space to be her true self. 🥰 And that you VALUED all that she shared in that space.

I’m sure she was incredibly awed to finally meet a man/person who was interested in her as a PERSON and not just a sexual object.

It sounds like you built a genuine connection with her, and offered her a chance to be vulnerable and to take chances. 😈

Regardless of what your future with her entails, that woman won’t ever forget the FEELINGS you invoked in her, simply by appreciating her as a whole being.

Thank you for posting your story, that is a break from what the majority of us experience too often. I hope that you two have a lot more connection in your futures ❤️

• Arcee

Arcee

3 months ago

Thanks for the awesome post! It’s good to hear how wonderful it can be if you are able to find and connect to the right person in rhp.

Kudos to you for showing genuine interest in her. For not imposing your expectations based on pre-concieved notions of what women want or should like.

Glad lady luck turned your way and I hope to hear more stories like yours!

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

Whether you are looking for short or long term that human connection is a wonderful thing. Nice to hear you found and enjoyed your time with a lass that needs some decent peoples in her life. Kudos to you lad. Hope there is more to come for both of you :)

• Alexis

Alexis

3 months ago

This is super sweet, thanks for sharing mate.

• RHP User

• Kokoflamingo

Kokoflamingo

3 months ago

I have met many wonderful people here. Yes, there are the fakes, time wasters and liars, but you find these in all walks of life. You shared a lovely story, I hope you both continue to connect, whether on a friendship or higher level.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

3 months ago

I afree. Human connections are great. I too have met some amazing people.
    Some friendships must be 10+yrs or more, or something like that.
    Ohhhhh those flashbacks!

Ms Foxy 😇 😈

• RHP User

RHP User

3 months ago

I like this kinda story it shows that people are inherantly good people and want to show real connections with people and are free to be themselves....great work brother! Hopefully you guys hit it off and can have a great fun in the future. Identification as a person/human being is so important. Not interested in this "come over now" crap...that is empty as fuck and leaves you feeling like a plaything. I get it lots of people would enjoy that....i dont...i want to connect with my playmates, even if its casual.