LittleGiant

M 35 F 32

Profile Photos - What do you like to see?

August 20 2020

Hello all! I've got a couple questions I'm curious about re main profile photos:
1. When browsing through profiles, are you more likely to click on a profile with a) sex shots b) sexy shots (lingerie, tasteful nudes etc.) or c) G-rated shots (clothed shots, face photos etc.)?
2. What do you prefer to have as your own main photo and why?
3. Have you tried different types of main photos, and if so which did you find most successful (profile views, messages etc.)?

Personally, I currently have a G-rated shot as our main photo - previously I have had sexy shots as the main photo but took them down as - although our views definitely increased - I found that the, err....quality of messages, shall we say...increased when I changed to a G-rated photo. Not a fan of sex shots and probably equally as likely to click for sexy shots and G-Rated.

Curious to hear everyone else's experiences!

Miss Little

xx

Comments

Page 1 of 5 Prev 1 2 3 4 5

• playfulminx

1 month ago

1. I rarely click on profiles with 'action shots' 😅I'll click on hot torso shots or G-rated shots of a guy looking casual/cool.
    2. I don't post anything explicit. Just suggestive lol
    3. I think the more flesh, the more views 🤣 I might experiment and post a pic of me in a morphsuit.

• black_star53

1 month ago

Personally I do not need to see shots of couples having sex... I know how it works.
    I prefer to see g rated photos from a variety of locations/angles, or sexy lingerie/tasteful nudes where it's not full on close up shots of dick and vagina.
    Face photos are a must for me before meeting but understand people usually like to keep discreet and have those in a private folder. Face photos with hats and sunnies are quite annoying as you can't see anything.

I noticed when I changed my profile pic there's a bit of traction in views and messages and after a while it trails off.. I used to have lots of lingerie/bikini shots public but then figured it was nice to have something further to send after chatting so put then in a private folder, and then a 3rd folder with a few.more.revealing shots. (Never full nudes tho - leave something to the imagination)

• ExclusivelyRHP

1 month ago

@black_star53 I think that's the perfect response. That's why we love you coming to our events 😉

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@playfulminx OMG morphsuit please! I bet you'd get some really interesting hits on your profile then and I'd be so keen to see the messages that come through LOL!

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@black_star53 Definitely agree re face photos! Also the sunnies and hats - made the mistake of meeting someone once that had that photo and I walked straight past them...awkward.

Yeah changing the pic definitely creates a new flurry of activity I've found too! Good thing with the new chat feature is you can take new pics and send immediately so there's always something new to send ;)

• SuperFoxxxy

1 month ago

Hello Miss Little. I prefer sexy/seductive, nice smiling pics, head-and-shoulders, or head-to-waist or full body. For me this works as it leaves the imagination ooen. I believe the types of pics one presents as a profile pic is their selling point, kinda like fishing and using the right bait. so I guess it depends on what those looking for will be attracted too, to make contact. Personally close up cocks (no condom) entering a vagina and close ups of hairy butt holes, are a turn off. Xx

• Rlee552

1 month ago

I will click on most profiles with a photo. The photos I enjoy and that pique the interest are the genuine ones that show a little of who the person is. As a guest though I don’t get to see any R rated pics so I have self selected my viewing to MA+ and below.

• sweetnyorkshire

1 month ago

some nice g-rated photos, maybe some lingerie and torsos and also be willing to show some clear face photos in your private gallery works for us.
    its hugely frustrating to get a two word message and then click on the photos and just get 4 pictures of an arse.

• black_star53

1 month ago

@SuperFoxxxy Oh yes I forgot to mention - guy: please please please find pics where you are smiling! Nothing less appealing than a resting C-face lol

• SpicyKale

1 month ago

@sweetnyorkshire +1 same here that's for sure! You can't see nudes without going into the desktop these days anyway. Does the hi followed by closer up nudes work for anyone? It's not just the guys with dick pics either, we got a series of close up vag shots with no message the other day from a couple, no face or body pics! Didn't get a reply when we asked if the message with pics didn't send😳

• black_star53

1 month ago

As a guest, I can't see nudes if they are in the public gallery but can definitely see them when shared from a private gallery (on mobile) ... I even state in my profile please don't send unsolicited dick pics... And still get minimum 5 a day that don't read that.... Hard to not come across as an angry bitch to the rest of the people reading tho!

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@SuperFoxxxy Oh yes, the smile is a definite must! No mug shots thanks LOL. So true re the bait - we're looking for people we can also hang out with while clothed not just straight to the bedroom, I guess that my assumption would be those with sex shots are not so keen on the social as well!

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@Rlee552 What do you mean by the 'genuine' ones that show who they are? Do you mean like ones that show a hobby like holding a guitar, or that they are well-travelled etc? I think we could probably put a bit more personality into ours, they weren't taken specifically for RHP...

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@sweetnyorkshire Ergggh yes, if I had a dollar for every time I opened a Conversation to a barrage of sex/genital pics and not one face photo. Err.....can I see ya other head, though, please? Not so interested in 10 close ups of that other one entering your partner.

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@black_star53 THIS! Why?! I always reply 'maybe ask before sending unsolicited dick pics, some of us don't want to see them.' I'm not quite sure what response they're expecting?

• Rlee552

1 month ago

@LittleGiant It’s a little difficult for me to explain what I mean by genuine, as it is the feeling I get when I look at a picture. And I don’t know what fully drives that feeling. At best guess it is clearly not a fake photo. It is one which shows a little personality. It is not the perfect photo, and does show the flaws. Sometimes it is the one you can see they have taken care and effort to take or are having fun with it. It is not the ‘this is my dick - now admire it and feel full of desire with it’. It can sometimes be the one that hints. Recently there was a picture of a lady who is just poking her tongue out with a cheeky smile on her face, and it made my blood rush. It is the erotic hint.
    I should point out I am also a horrible photographer, I have no selfie skills and I hate taking photos of myself. They are the genuine me.

• playfulminx

1 month ago

@LittleGiant I should say that I'm only interested in meeting people who have morphsuit pics on profile!

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@playfulminx I foresee a sudden surge in morphsuit sales...then subsequently new RedHotPie profile photos 😂😂 And honestly, I'm here for it.

• LittleGiant

1 month ago

@Rlee552 No that makes sense, I get it! It's that 'je ne sais quoi' that you can't quite put your finger on but it draws you in. I think a cheeky smile (rather than a posed one, which is still really nice to see on a profile, mind you!) combined with a bit of a naughty glint in the eye is what gets me the most!

• Anthony1978Colac

1 month ago

One does like to look at the menu before they eat. 😉

Page 1 of 5 Prev 1 2 3 4 5