Getting bigger

December 25 2022

Hi Ladies
I’ve hit 52 and my whole body shape has changed. Middle aged spread…. In the past I loved my body and was a closet exhibitionist …. If that makes sense, enjoyed nakedness and men exploring my body. Right now I’m finding it extremely hard to have the confidence to let any man see my body. Not sure how to get off my vibrator and back onto men with confidence

Comments

• pizzadogs

pizzadogs

a year ago

Looks pretty hot from your profile pics, don’t worry we all put on a bit as we get older. It a right of passage and your fine

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

First steps always the hardest. Just do it and the confidence will flood back in. Have fun x

• ElectricDreamers

ElectricDreamers

a year ago

Sexy isn't a shape - it's an attitude (IMO)

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

All you need is a nice smile and your in .dont over think your look. And you can always leave some layers on if you get to the bedroom can be lots of fun .we all change as we get older .

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Sex is about sensation not visual. Rock what you have and don't give a toss of what others may think. Chances are your the only person giving you a bad rap.

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

I secretly think a few a feeling this way, especially after Christmas food!
    A GF and I discussed the exact conversation recently.
    We are our own worst critics. One day I can walk past a mirror, and say, "Fuck you look utterly disgusting", then run. Next day I walk past, stop in my tracks, and say "Fuck you look bloody sexy today". Our minds are weird like that.

Ms Foxy
    PS: At least with vibrators we can finish ourselves off. Lolz

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Im recovering from a very rare and dangerous illness that I wasn't supposed to survive and given no chances. My body lost, gained and lost over 68kilos in 3years. My normal weight is 64. I'm back there now but I was extremely fit and very very toned but now I'm full of scars from Vital surgery (second bellybutton in 1st pic) others are hidden. I've always preferred to be naked and having gone through menopause without knowing it or without symptoms at all other than a podge belly. I can't do anything about it as one day I'll be sick again as no cure so I'm going to have heaps of fun and love my body while it's working. I hope this makes sense

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

You look fabulous to me xxx

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Candlelit bedroom works for me... Just the right amount of light.

• tiffyos

tiffyos

a year ago

Hubby and I have spoken about this excat thing only last week, that middle age spread seems to defy all desire to maintain the previous sexy profile.
    Sexy is more about attitude, my scars are my story I've earnt them and I just needed to walk around naked more to get comfortable with me, it's worked for me, hope that helps.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Jodes, I’ve struggled lately as well. Since giving up the smokes three years ago it’s been near impossible to shake a few kgs.
    I think we both need a little incentive. How about we both commit to meeting in 6 weeks time for some spicy fun. That might help us get in shape.

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Hi Jodes,

I am not sure how long ago your profile picture has been taken, but you look damn hot to me! So please don't worry, I am sure that you are really sexy and as others said here, sensuality is an attitude.

• lawson3044

lawson3044

a year ago

Slides I must agree with all the comments on here. You just need to convince yourself as most of the guys I know are more attracted by a woman’s projected personality, smile, eyes and the way she carries herself. Your profile picture whilst on showing your breast is nice a pic of your smile too would be more enticing. Just keep a healthy and positive approach to life and you will be successful. Cheers Bob 👍

• FunSexyCple

FunSexyCple

a year ago

I think your too hard on yourself. We all face body issues, but it's the personality, confidence and pizzazz with which you display or present yourself that matters. So, go easy on yourself, celebrate your changes, love yourself and your body for who you are. Go out there with confidence and attitude and you may be surprised how sexy others see you.

• PleaserForDays

PleaserForDays

a year ago

Curvy is sexy... From what we can see, think you look more than fine 😉

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Wow you look amazing sure wish I was in syd

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Can only speak for myself (Male here), but as i get older i am less interested in the superficiality of looks. Maybe im too quick to judge, but i see these skinny little things walking around and automatically im thinking about a vapid inane conversation on something superficial will follow, and id rather pick up the dog shit in the back yard. But a woman who is out there, owning her sexy self, scars and all - im instantly intrigued.
    Whats that saying - "Comparison is the thief of joy"
    Get out there and don't let your joy be stolen!

• Havinaball3

Havinaball3

a year ago

You’ll be fine Jodes

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Just enjoy yourself <3

• browneyedplumber

browneyedplumber

a year ago

Personally, I see no issue 😉