Cum inside creampie

November 08 2022

How does a female know when I man cums inside her vagina?

Comments

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

You can feel it.

• FeistyFatty

FeistyFatty

a year ago

OP, your profile states you are a female. How do you know when a man cums inside you?

• Flirty2020

Flirty2020

a year ago

Perhaps complete your profile - get rid off all the “ask me’s”, put up a photo and get verified. That way your question & profile will be more “credible “……. Popcorn anyone ?

• Obi1kenietzsche

Obi1kenietzsche

a year ago

I would have thought, with some 13 male “friends” on your profile, that you would possibly know the answer to that particular question by now. 🤔.

• Nudetwo

Nudetwo

a year ago

When he grunts and collapses on top of you,,,,,, he has cum inside you 😏

• ddlbm

ddlbm

a year ago

When she sneezes
    😂

• Libertine001

Libertine001

a year ago

Fake it till you make it..

Libertine

• 2EssesExploring

2EssesExploring

a year ago

Hmm this does trigger my interest as Mrs S says she loves the feeling of when I cum inside her and misses it when protection is used.
    I wouldn’t think in all the wetness a little stream from me would make that much difference, I’d think it more a mental excitement but she swears that it makes the whole experience so much more pleasurable for her.
    What do the women of The Pie think about this, does it heighten your physical and mental experience?

• MsSuperFoxy

MsSuperFoxy

a year ago

When she doesnt have her period.
    It feels like a huge relief, when 9mths later when she coughs and spits out the sperm.

Ms Foxy

• RHP User

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

When he says, I think i made a mistake. Are you on a contraceptive

• HappyHedonist

HappyHedonist

a year ago

60 seconds has elapsed.

• MrCBR2019

MrCBR2019

a year ago

when the penis size gets smaller again

• RHP User

RHP User

a year ago

Men. Really????, A woman knows, i know when a man has passed the back off stage about 15 seconds before he does. The cock changes, and when your pussy can feel the tipping point its so much easier to edge a bloke if you want to extend the sex beyond his time. Its a skill that all women should have. Gives you the, 🤔 whats the word???. The edge lol

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

a year ago

I can feel when the guy tenses as he is cumming but have never actually felt the "ropes of cum hitting my cervix and splattering the walls of my pussy" as they say in the movies. Definitely feel it running out though LOL!

• Anmnmmalia

Anmnmmalia

a year ago

I can usually feel when it twitches inside of me.

• Timothy109

Timothy109

a year ago

I've often wondered this, and just as I am getting close it's as if her whole body is ready. Often she will cum first when it's like that. But what does it feel like? Can you feel the spurt? But sometimes the woman is 100% sure you have cum and you aren't even close. For something some women love its as if there's no sensation at all.

• SugarSugar69

SugarSugar69

9 months ago

I can always feel when my fwb has come cause I can feel he’s pulsing cock throbbing Harding in my cunt and the load moan he lets out…. I can actually feel him squirting inside me and fuck that turns me on 😈

• wecomeas2

wecomeas2

9 months ago

Always thought the cum face was a dead give away!!

• ZenLover

ZenLover

8 months ago

The better lover dictates that outcome for her.
    But if the man grabs a cig, walks to the fridge or checks sports scores, he's done his bid-ness. ;)

• Sj_gav

Sj_gav

7 months ago

Because generally it all cums to a pretty intense stopage. I 😉😋,

• Lion_and_cub

Lion_and_cub

4 months ago

Sounds to me like two questions in one. How do you know when he has cum inside? How do you know when you have been creampied?
    Cumming inside with a condom you still feel the pulsations and fullness.