Best position for a FFM threesome

December 29 2019

What’s your favourite position? For me it’s reverse cowgirl and the other woman licking my pussy.

Interested to here others recommendations.

- Posted from rhpmobile

Comments

• peasandcarrots

peasandcarrots

4 years ago

Me taking 1 girl from behind while she has her face in the others pussy. Also 1 girl riding my cock and the other riding my face, both girls facing each other kissing and playing with each other's breasts

• wildcrazyloving

wildcrazyloving

4 years ago

He takes her from behind, she is kissing my intimate area, while my toes are in his mouth.

Or she is licking both of us in any position.

• RHP User

RHP User

4 years ago

Favourite is def guy on his back, one lady riding him and the other on his face. Awesome because everyone is getting pleasure and i can make out with the other woman.

Also really enjoy when im on my side, him entering from behind. Then the other woman on her side but facing me. Then i can kiss her and finger her.

Mmmm fmf my fave!

• QLDtwo4fun

QLDtwo4fun

4 years ago

As long as everyone is having fun.

• avibigCock

avibigCock

4 years ago

Reverse cow-girl standing fuck

• Sawadee

Sawadee

4 years ago

My all time favourite..., Lady riding me reverse cowgirl and other lady licking my shaft and her pussy at the same time ... hmmm...

• mozza69

mozza69

2 years ago

My faves would have to be both riding me cock and face whilst kissing and fondling, then one lying back and the other straddling her doggie and me pleasuring both from behind mmmmmm,,,, so hot rite now

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Our favourite (when I say favourite we have only had ffm twice, 😂), according to my wife, is me fucking the other girl doggy style in the arse and the girl eating out my wife who is laying on her back and watching. Just typing it drives me wild 😂

• welovetofuck888

welovetofuck888

2 years ago

Thers a few awesome ones both girls one on top of each other facing and the man getting to love both of them equally, being used live a two seater one on your little mr and the other your face while facing each other. Having had the love of a awesome lady i was blessed to enjoy these and others more than a few times. Honesty and trust and no hang ups the key.

• RHP User

RHP User

2 years ago

Mine would have to be both ladies in mission position one on top of the other so i can lick up and down 🥵

• JohnAnn2227

JohnAnn2227

2 years ago

I (Ann) love to be in a 69 with our new partner. I like her on top of me with John taking her from behind. It is the ultimate! I get give her oral while seeing John enter her. Sometimes he pulls/slips out and I suck him before putting him back in. It is also a great position to finger John's arse while he pleasures her. This position just allows so much!

• squrting

squrting

2 years ago

One on top while I suck and lick our partner and hopefully get some sqiurting happening 💦💦

• KinkyFun

KinkyFun

2 years ago

my girlfriend at the time, bought home her Model black girlfriend, We had some drinks when my girlfriend starts kissing her, I was ordered to join in lol, we ended up in the bedroom and I became the dominated servant to their requests,. but my favourite was being rimmed while her girlfriend straddled me while on my back legs up. my girffriend then got out her strapon and put it on her friend, I then gave her anal, (her favourtie) while her girfriend fucked her from front on while on our sides. Mind blowing night.

• Nudetwo

Nudetwo

2 years ago

There is no best, they're all good. But a great position is where the girls are joined with a double ender and they take it in turns sucking his cock. Great viewing for all 😜

• Chevymetal

Chevymetal

2 years ago

Especially with males commenting how femalecentic everyone's comments are make sure everyone is having fun? Really Was expecting the double to get mentioned

• cruisyjohny

cruisyjohny

2 years ago

Tantric sensual massage giving you everything you could want and need 😁

• MRmr222

MRmr222

2 years ago

My fantasy is one F hovering over my face, the other riding me or blowing me. 😮‍💨
    Or both spread eagle on the couch and I just bounce between the two giving them head. 🥵

• Kincraft

Kincraft

2 years ago

I've had different favourites, depending on the people involved. We're all shaped slightly differently, and even people of the same height and size will have slightly different proportions, endurance, flexibility, etc, etc. But in all cases, the simple rule is 'no one is left unattended'... except me, if I'm in the recovery phase after an orgasm.

It's easy to say that my favourite position is missionary with the second woman kneeling over my head (for oral stimulation) facing backwards. Where both women are moaning in pleasure while kissing each other; as though they're completing this orgasmic energy circle where each of us feels, responds, and elicits the same growing pleasure.

I've not had many experiences better than being in control of bringing each of us to climax at the same time.

But, this position doesn't work with everyone. There have been times where the other woman couldn't arc her back enough to position her pussy over my mouth while kissing my partner.

Another good position is me laying on my side, one woman on her back with one leg raised up over my waist (and the other between my legs). It's a surprisingly comfortable position that's good for long/lazy sex sessions. The other woman positions herself in a 69 position (over the woman laying on her back), giving her access to both pussy and cock as she chooses.

We usually have a rule for this position, because the woman laying down has the benefit of a cock and someone going down on them... the rule is, swap positions after each orgasm. And this rule is needed because any longer and I'd end up cumming; and risk the event being suspended. [I can sometimes go again after cumming; staying hard through up to 5 orgasms - a record I hope to beat one day]

Another good position; one woman is on her hands and knees with me fucking her from behind. We position ourselves so the woman is facing the couch, so she can go down on the other woman who reclines into the couch (sitting on the edge of the seat). For some reason, this feels like the woman in the middle serves as something like a penis extension. Fucking her harder means she licks pussy with greater enthusiasm... and the woman on the couch responds, looking at me as though I'm the one causing her pleasure. I've got some great memories of women (the ones on the couch) staring at me with 'those eyes' and begging me to fuck harder.. as though saying 'please, harder.. I'm about to cum'. I'm not ashamed to say that I've not always complied (because doing so would make me cum too). But, there have been no complaints when I briefly switch to a hands-on (or mouth on) approach.

Despite how vanilla it sounds, I've always enjoyed starting threesomes with a three-way kiss. It works much better than you might think.